书城外语课外英语——商务英语基础(双语版)
26037300000007

第7章 商业书信常用语(2)

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票,请查收。

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

随信附上50箱货物的发票,请查收。

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

随信附上订单三张,请立即安排。

A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

随信附上贴邮票的信封一个,静候回音。

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

随函附上订单一张,请填妥后并附来支票为荷。

Enclosed we hand you an invoice,5,000,for 10 cases goods.

同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。

Expired Term期满到期

I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.

我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。

The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

该轮将于5月5日晨,如期到达横滨港。

The bill falls due on September 1.

这张票据将于9月1日到期。

The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem,even in the middle of the month.

甚至到本月中旬,折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.

We have duly received your valued favour of the 10th June.

我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。

We enclose you a statement of account,for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.

随信寄上账单一张,如能尽快将款汇下,则不胜感激。

We have received your favour of 19th May,and confirm our todays telegram as per the copy enclosed.

我们收到您5月19日来信,我们已于今日发电确认,请参阅所附该电抄件。

We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.

对于装载贵轮船的货物,已办妥保险。

Express Pleasure and Gratitude表达愉快和欣慰

We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrows mail to the Bank five bonds of 500 each.

我们欣慰地告知你们,我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。

We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。

We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

同函奉上有关文件。

We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for 50,000.

谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。

We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。

We have pleasure to bring to your notice “B House” No. 10B Avenue.

祈注意 “B House” 是B大街10号。

I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我们高兴地通知您,从伦敦给您发来的书和其他东西的邮包已经到达。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at 900 per pound.

我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of 1000 per box.

今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

我们欣慰的告知您,去年度业务是最成功的一年。

We are glad to report on S. & Co.,of this city.

兹报告本市的S.公司情况。

I am glad that you have accepted my offer.

敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

如蒙告知所需印刷费用,则不胜欣慰。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。

Express Apology and Regret表达抱歉和遗憾

Meanwhile,I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

此时,我只能请您接受我的歉意。

We apologize you for the mistake.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

We apologize you for troubling you.

麻烦不少,请您宽恕。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

从你们 5月10日信中得知,你方客户仍对该条件不表满意,甚为遗憾。

We are sorry that we have taken the liberty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

在时机尚未成熟以前,我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事,对此甚表遗憾。

I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您,其中两箱,质量极为差劣。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

我们遗憾地告诉您,本公司在R.C.15的房产,因昨日下午失火,已部分烧毁。

I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co..

听说P.R.公司已破产,甚为遗憾。

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

对此事给您带来的不便,请接受我们的歉意。

Express Honour表达荣幸

Today,we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.

今天,我们感到很荣幸能和 M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。

We feel specially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。

Express Thanks表达感谢

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets,and are glad to make things right.

承告知该若干套不合格产品,我方愿妥善处理不误。

While thanking you for your valued support,I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时,希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

借此机会,让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support,and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

借此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。

We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

我们满怀信心的向您保证,您所给予我们任何的业务,我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。

We thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢您的查询或询价。

Thank you very much for your courtesy.

承蒙您的好意,甚为感谢。

Thank you for you order.

谢谢您的订货或订单。

Express Desire for Offering Service表达愿提供服务

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

我们随时乐意为您服务。

We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

如有机会为您服务,我们将非常感谢。

In the meantime,please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

同时,请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。

We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

请相信,我们将非常感谢您能为我们提供服务机会。

We are anxious to be able to serve you.

我们渴望为您服务。

Express Hope and Wish表达希望和愿望

We hope to hear from you favourably.

我们盼望着您的好消息。

I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

您在商场上如有需求,即盼来函询价。

We hope to be favoured with your order.

我们希望能收到您的订单。

I hope to hear favourably from you.

我期待着您的好消息。

We hope this action will meet with your approval.

我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。

We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。