书城外语商务英语会议900句典
15821900000008

第8章 IntegratetheOpinions整合意见

Personal matters are generally not brought into meetings. Body language and actions should indicate involvement and focused attention. It would be the height of rudeness and disrespect to do other work during a meeting or to read material that was not relevant to the issues of the meeting. In other words complete attention is expected. Meetings, whether informal or formal, small or large are usually held to achieve some results.

个人意见一般不会提到会议上来。身体语言和行为应向人们表明对会议的参与和关注程度。如果在开会时做其他与会无关的事情或是阅读与会无关的东西是很无理的行为。换句话说,出席会议的人要全神贯注地投入会议。无论大小、正式与否,会议都要有会议结果。

指出错误发言

wrong / not correct 是错误的

You are not correct on this matter.

关于这件事,你错了。

You are wrong about this proposal.

关于这项提议,你错了。

What you mentioned in the meeting is completely wrong.

你在会议上所提的是完全错误的。

I m sorry,but the analysis on the market is probably not correct.

我很抱歉,但是这份市场分析可能不正确。

You are absolutely wrong.

你完全错了。

different / not the same 与不同

The amount that you just mentioned is different from the one in this data.

你刚才所提到的总额与这份资料上显示的不同。

You gave us a completely different explanation at the last meeting.What happened to you?

在上次的会议上你给我们做了完全不同的解释。你怎么了?

This is not entirely the same project on which we have previously agreed.

这和我们先前同意的企划并非完全一样。

This opinion is different from the former one.

这个意见不同于之前的。

I have a different point of view on this issue.

(=I have an alternative perspective on this.)

在这个问题上,我有不同的看法。

I would like to propose a different point of view.

我想提一个截然不同的看法。

I thought about this matter in a different way.

我对这件事有不同的看法。

I approached this problem from a different direction.

我从不同的角度来着手处理这个问题。

Be different from your arguments,we think that we should carry out this work.

与你们的论调相反,我们认为应该开展这项工作。

That is not the same as what we think.

我们不是那么想的。

We do not see this plan in the same way.

我们并非以同样的方式看待这个计划。

My intent is different from your understanding.

我的目的和你所了解的不同。

not logical / off the wall 不合逻辑

Your claim is not logical.

你的要求并不合乎逻辑。

What you are saying makes no logical sense in this meeting.

你所说的在这个会议中并不合逻辑。

I m sorry to say that your idea is off the wall.

很抱歉,但我不得不说你的想法很奇特。

What are you thinking? Look, your plan is not logical.

你到底在想些什么?看看,你的计划书多么不合逻辑!

connection / relationship 两者有关吗

What connection does this opinion have with the topic presently being discussed?

这个意见跟讨论中的议题有什么关系?

I think I misunderstand what you are saying. Could you kindly explain the relationship between your proposals and the issue being considered?

我好像误解了你的意思,你能解释你的建议和议题之间的关系吗?

Sorry to interrupt you, but can you tell me the connection which your plan has with ours?

很抱歉打断你,但你能告诉我你的计划与我们的有什么关系吗?

What they said are so obscure. I wonder if you can explain the relationship between them.

他们说的把我都弄糊涂了,你能给我讲讲它们的关联之处吗?

What s the relationship does your idea with the problem puzzled us?

你出的主意与我们碰到的这个难题有什么关系?

A:It seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

看起来需要马上考虑产品的性质和运输时间问题。

B:Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

其他买方对这批货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

A:Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

运费由谁来负责呢?

B:Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I m afraid.

运费恐怕要由制造厂商承担。

A:That s interesting, it s different from what you said last time.

真有意思,你上次说的可不是这样。

B:I m sorry you are not correct on this matter.

我很抱歉关于这件事你错了。

A:You gave us a completely different answer at the last meeting. What happened to you?

在上次的会议上你的回答完全不同,你是怎么了?

B:Really? That s off the wall.

真的吗?那很离奇。

承认错误发言

misunderstanding 误会

That s a complete misunderstanding.

那完全是个误会。

I would like to make clear our misunderstanding.

我想要澄清我们的误解。

Though there seems to be a misunderstanding,I agree completely with the main point of the suggestion.I am just saying that there is a problem with its implementation.

虽然这里看来有些误解,我完全同意该建议的主旨。我只是说在执行上有个问题。

That is not what I said.I said that for the first three years,we should limit the number of the items we handle. That s only a misunderstanding.

我不是那么说的。我是说最初的三年间,我们应该将我们处理的项目的数量加以限制。那只是个误会。

apologize / sorry/regret 道歉

Thank you for your explanation. I apologize if I have not made myself clear.

谢谢你的解释。我先道歉,如果我没有说清楚的话。

I admit that your remark is a fact. I m sorry for that.

我承认你所说的是事实。我向你表示道歉。

I would like to apologize to you in place of our president.

(=I would like to apologize to you in our president s place.)

我代替我们董事长向你致歉。

I am sorry,I forgot to state that point.

抱歉,那一点我忘了说明。

I would like to apologize for having given you incorrect date in the last meeting.

对于前次会议提供的不正确资料,我深感抱歉。

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience this delay has caused you. But it was unexpected and beyond our control. Please calm and let us try to find a solution.

我对于这个延误给你们造成的不方表示便深深地抱歉。但这是意外,请少安毋躁,让我们尽力设法解决。

I regret it most sincerely. I can assure you, however, that it was not intentional. Please let us solve the issue in the best manner possible.

我由衷感到抱歉。但是,请相信我绝对不是故意的。让我们用最好的方式解决。

I deeply regret the comments I just made. I did not intend to offend anyone. I sincerely wish to apologize.

对于我刚才的发言,我深深感到遗憾。我不打算冒犯任何人,请接受我真诚的道歉。

In my wish to emphasize my argument, it appears that I have exceeded the boundary of propriety. Will you accept my sincere apologies?

为了强调我的论点,我超过了适当的范围,你们愿意接受我真诚的道歉吗?

mistake 犯错误

We know that it was completely our mistake.Therefore,we will deal with it as soon as possible.

我们知道这完全是我们的错,因此我们会尽快处理。

Since it was our mistake,we take all responsibility.

因为这是我们的错,我们会负全责。

I apologize sincerely if we have made a mistake.

如果我们犯了错误,我在此诚挚地道歉。

I have no intention of avoiding the responsibility of the proposal. That s really my mistake.

我无意逃避对该提案的责任。我承认那是我的错。

I am very sorry. I will not repeat these mistakes in the future.

我很抱歉,以后我不会再犯这些错误了。

I was too careless about this mistake.

我太大意了。

I m really sorry for the mistake I ve caused to so many people.

我很抱歉,我的失误给那么多人添了麻烦。

I didn t mean to cause you trouble. It s my mistake.

我不是有意要给你带来麻烦。是我的错。

if... 如果

I would be very disturbed if you took what I said in that particular way.

如果你认为我这么说有什么特别的意思,那我可就麻烦了。

If I had known about it beforehand, I would have taken the proper steps.

如果事先知道,我会采取适当措施。

A:I admit that your remark is a fact, that s a complete misunderstanding.

我承认你所说的是事实,那完全是个误会。

B:Though there seems to be a misunderstanding, I agree completely with the main point of the suggestion. I am just saying that there is a problem with its implementation.

虽然这里看来有些误解,我完全同意该建议的主旨。我只是说在执行上有个问题。

A:Thank you for your explanation, I apologize if I have not made myself clear.

谢谢你的解释。如果我没有说清楚的话我先道歉。

B:OK. We have made clear our misunderstanding.

那好吧,就算我们已经化解了我们之间的误解。

提出基本条件

if如果

We will agree to your plan,if you give us sufficient support.

如果你能给我们足够的支援,我们将会同意你的计划。

If you have your order by the end of the week,we will accept your request.

如果你在周末前下订单的话,我们就接受你的要求。

If we work well as a group, we will be able to make decisions quickly and efficiently.

如果我们像团队般工作,我们就能快速又有效率地做出决策。

I might not agree on this plan, if we cannot get approval of the price.

如果我们不能得到价格上的认同,我很难赞成这项计划。

I will agree with your plan, if you give me full support.

如果你完全支持我,我会同意你的计划。

I am prepared to agree, if you ll improve better financial sections more carefully.

如果你能更谨慎地修正财务条款的话,我打算同意。

condition 提供条件

What are the conditions your company will agree to?

什么样的条件贵公司会接受?

Let s discuss the conditions of our agreement.

让我们来谈谈我们的协议所需要的条件。

What s the best condition your company will offer?

贵公司会提供的最佳条件是什么?

Before considering your terms, could you please agree to the following condition?

在考虑你的条件之前,能请你先同意下列条件吗?

I can promise as long as the cost is low. This is the only condition.

只要成本低廉,我可以答应。这是唯一的条件。

compromise 妥协方案

Let s continue our discussions and try to find a sufficient compromise.

让我们继续我们的讨论并试着找出能令人满意的妥协方案。

Our negotiations are not moving forward.Let s try to find a compromise to satisfy us both.

我们的协商并没有进展。让我们找出令双方满意的折中办法吧。

I came up with compromise that I hope both companies will be satisfied with.

我提供了希望让双方公司都能满意的折中方案。

Even if I compromise on all the other conditions about the product,I would like to ask you to accept this one.

我可以在这项产品的其他任何条件上让步,但这个条件我想请你接受。

We need to arrange other compromises.

我们需要准备其他的妥协方案。

Could you please compromise on the delivery dates for these goods?

在这些货物的交货期上,可否请您让步?

I will accept the date of delivery, but I would like you to compromise on the price.

交货期我会接受,不过我希望你们能在价格上让步。

Let s continue the negotiations and try to reach a mutually agreeable compromise.

让我们继续协商,试着达成双方都满意的妥协方案。

measure / solution 对策/ 措施

As a measure for the present is to pay more efforts.

目前的对策就是做最大努力。

As a permanent /lasting measure is a secret.

永久措施是保密的。

I would like to discuss especially the measure to solve it.

我想特别讨论关于解决的措施。

This is a crude measure,however, we ll do our best to do it.

这是个粗略方案,但是我们将会尽全力去做。

By way of a solution is to do our best.

解决的方法只能是努力去做。

discuss... with 与商量

Please give me a chance to discuss it with my boss.

请给我机会和我的主管讨论一下这件事。

Since this is a serious problem,I will have to discuss it with other members.

因为这是个严肃的问题,我必须和其他成员讨论。

I would like to discuss this with some other scholars.

我想和其他一些学者讨论这件事。

I would like to discuss this proposal with the people of our company and get their opinions before giving you a response.

在回复你之前,我想先跟公司员工讨论这个计划,征求一下他们的意见。

research / survey 研究/调查

This research work was conducted under a contract with the American Government.

这项研究工作是根据与美国政府签订的合同而进行的。

This research was funded by NSF (National Science Foundation).

(=NSF funded the project.)

这项研究由NSF(国家科学基金)资助。

This was a funded research project.

这是一个受资助的研究项目。

This type of research should be highly prized and we must try to develop it.

这类研究应该受到高度重视,我们必须推动其发展。

A look at all the surveys shows that...

各种调查显示出……

A literature survey was conducted.

(=A survey of the literature was conducted.)

文献调查已经进行。make a concession 让步

Could you make a small concession?

能请你做个小小的让步吗?

We are prepared to be flexible with the sales price. So can you make a concession,too?

我们在售价上会有些弹性。那你们也让让步吧,可以吗?

We are prepared to make a concession over the terms of payment.

我们打算对付款方式做出一些妥协。

I might make a concession on price if we can agree on it.

如果我们能达成一致,那么我可以在价格上稍作让步。

For our irresponsible, we would like to make a concession.

因为我们的失职,我们愿意做出让步。

A:Even if I compromise on all the other conditions about the product, I would like to ask you to accept this one.

我可以在这项产品的其他任何条件上让步,但这个条件我想请你接受。

B:OK. What s the best your company will offer?

那就说定了。那贵公司会提供的最佳条件是什么呢?

A:What are the conditions your company will agree to?

什么样的条件贵公司会接受?

B:If you can offer 10% commission, we will immediately reconsider.

如果你们能给予10%的佣金的话,我们将会马上重新考虑。

A:If you have your order by the end of the week, we will accept your request.

如果你在周末前下订单的话,我们就接受你的要求。

B:OK.

成交。