迷路
I lost my way.我迷路了。
I seem to be lost.看来我迷路了。
Do you know where you are now你知道自己在哪儿吗?
Don’t worry. Follow my instruction.别担心,您按照我说的去做。
instruction指示,指令
Who can get in touch with them谁能跟他们取得联系?
get in touch与联系,和接触
I strayed from the team.我和队伍失散了。
What should I do if I lost in the dark如果在夜里迷路了该怎么办?
Where am I我在哪?
Where can I get a bus我在哪可以乘车?
I’m a bit lost.我有点迷路了。
How long will it take me to get there我到那里要用多久?
I’m a stranger here.我对这里不熟悉。
stranger外地人,陌生人
I think I’m lost.我想我是迷路了。
晕机
I feel like throwing up.我想吐。
throw up呕吐
His ears are hurting. What should I do他的耳朵在痛。该怎么办?
I’m having trouble breathing.我呼吸有困难。
May I have some medicine for airsickness请给我一些晕机药好吗?
airsickness晕机
May I have an airsickness bag请给我一个呕吐袋好吗?
Why this happens to me when I am on the plane为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?
Do you feel any better有没有觉得好一点儿?
There’s an airsickness bag behind the seat that’s in front of you.在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。
in front of在前面
I feel a little uncomfortable.我觉得有些不舒服。
Some pills might be helpful.吃点药可能有点帮助。
Do you have any medicine for airsickness你们有没有晕机药?
I think I am a little bit airsick.我想我可能有点晕机。
If you are susceptible to motion sickness, your best bet is to sit over the wing.如果你很容易晕机,你最好坐在机翼附近。
susceptible易受影响的
I’ve got airsickness.我晕机了。
Try to relax.试着放松。
物品遗失
I have lost my passport.我的护照丢了。
I left my traveling bag on the subway train.我把旅行包忘在地铁里了。
I wonder if anyone has turned in a traveling bag.我想知道是否有人捡了一个旅行包。
Why couldn’t I find my luggage on the conveyor belt为什么传送带上没有我的行李箱?
conveyor belt传送带
I’ve just had my wallet picked.我的钱包被偷了。
wallet钱包,皮夹
How can we get in touch with you if we find it我们找到钱包怎样联系您?
This is the lost-and-found office.这里是失物招领处。
We’ll call you if we find it.我们找到后会跟你联系的。
How much was in it 里面有多少钱?
What was in it 里面都有什么?
What kind of bag什么样的包?
When can I pick it up我什么时候可以去取?
It has everything in it.里面有我的一切。
I lost it on the bus.我在公共汽车上丢的。
How soon can I get it back要过多久才能取回它呢?
Where is the Lost and Found失物招领处在哪儿?
语言障碍
I can’t understand what you say.我听不懂你在说什么。
Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂您说的。
I guess the biggest problem is the language.最大的问题就是语言不通了。
What did you say您说什么?
Please say it more slowly.您能慢一点儿说吗?
My English isn’t good enough.我的英语不太好。
You can absolutely deal with it depending on your English level.凭你的英语水平你完全可以应付。
depend on依靠
I can’t communicate exactly what I was looking after.我不能很准确地告诉他们我到底想要什么。
communicate交流,沟通
Does anyone speak Korean有会说韩语的人吗
I can’t make myself understood.我们语言不通。
I can’t get through to him.无法让他明白。
get through使理解
I don’t know how to say it in English.我不知道这用英文怎么说。
What do you call this in English英文管这叫什么?
I beg your pardon.请再说一遍。
I want a Chinese-speaking guide.我想请一位会说汉语的导游。
What did you say您说什么?
Would you slow down, please您能慢一点儿说吗?
slow down放慢速度
请求帮助
Please call a doctor.快叫大夫!
Somebody!来人呀!
I want to report a fire.我想报火警。
I need the police.我要叫警察。
Get me the police.给我接警方。
This is the emergency 911 operator.这是紧急求助电话911.
You have to give him mouth-to-mouth.你必须给他做人工呼吸。
Help! I’m trapped.救命啊!我被困住了。
We’ll send an ambulance right now.我们立刻派出救护车。
ambulance救护车,急救车