I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
I"d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
Perhaps you"ve heard our product"s name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
We"d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
I"m sure you"ll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
I"m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
If I were you, I"d choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
We"ve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
Let"s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
Our service, so far, has been very wellreceived by our customers.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
How about feedback from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
We"d like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
We"d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
We can"t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
We don"t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
That"s international practice. We can"t break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
We"ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
Don"t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。