书城社会科学商务口语秀(双语版)
27362900000014

第14章 报关口语

Entering a Country入关

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport./ Here it is.

这是我的护照。

What"s the purpose of your visit? (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business).

旅行的目的为何? (移民)(观光)(公务)。

How much money do you have with you?

随身携带多少现金?

I have 10,000 dollars.

大约10,000元。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

Baggage 行李

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

It is a mediumsized Samsonite, and it"s gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It"s dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

It"s a small travel bag. It"s light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

We may have lost some baggage so we"d like to make a lost baggage report.

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you"ve located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

How can you help me if you can"t find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

Declaration of Customs 海关申报

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

This is a souvenir that I"m taking to Toronto.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

You"ll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其他行李吗?

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了! 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

Flight Booking and Confirmation机位预约、确认

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

What"s your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

When is it? June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I can"t find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

I still can"t find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Thanks a lot. What time do you start checkin?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

You must checkin at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

When will the next flight to Toronto leave?

下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞?

That will be fine. What"s the flight number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

I"d like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

I"d like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的几率有多大?