Part Ⅰ
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
I"d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
I"d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I won"t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
I"d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
I missed my train.
我没有赶上火车。
I haven"t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
It"s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
I"ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
I"d like two seats on today"s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
I"d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
I"d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
I"d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
I"d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
There"s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
I"m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
I"d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
I"d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
I"d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
The train is comfortable.
坐火车很舒服。
I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。
He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。
The stations are always full of people。
火车站里经常挤满了人。
I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必须在中央车站换车。
How long are you going to stay here?
你要在这里停留多久?
Do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报关税吗?
What"s the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什么?
What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间起航?
When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
How much for a oneway ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
When would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
Where is immigration?
入境处在什么地方?
Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?
What"s the cause of the delay?
什么原因延误?
Will the flight be delayed?
这班机会延误吗?
May I have baggage tags?
请给我行李标签好吗?
Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?
What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?
Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
Will the flight be canceled?
这班机会被取消吗?
Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
What"s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
Where do I pick up the ticket?
我在什么地方拿机票?
From which station does the train leave?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
Can I have a secondclass one way ticket to Chicago,please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
What time does the plane take off?
飞机什么时候起飞呢?
One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
Is it direct train?
这是直达车吗?
What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
By what time should I check in?
我该什么时候办理登机手续呢?
What is the boarding time?
什么时候登机呢?
How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?
Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?
What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?
Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?
Where is gate six?
6号登机门在哪儿?
Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪儿?
How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?
Part Ⅱ
I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
Our evenings will be quite full then?
我们的活动在晚上安排满了吗?
We"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点儿时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
I"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
We"ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点儿时间购物。
I"ve been looking forward to visiting your
factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
You"ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.