书城社会科学外贸谈判英语助手(双语版)
27363100000017

第17章 装运Shipment

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。

I hope you"ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We"ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A..

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

I"m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

We"d better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。

I hope you"ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We regret we can"t ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We"ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

There is an overshipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

Can we shortship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

I"ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A..

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Words and Phrases

shipment 装运

shipping advice 装船通知

loading 装货

shipping order 装货单

to effect shipment 装运

shipping 装运的

shipping mark 装运标志

to make shipment 交货,装运

to ship 装船,装运

shipping instruction 装船单据

to make delivery of the goods 交货

to take delivery of the goods 提货

loading list 装船单

loading charge 装船费

loading certificate 装货证明书

loading days 装货天数,装载时间

load off 卸货

loaded on deck (货物)装于甲板上

shipping instructions form 装船指示单

shipping documents 装船单据

cargo mark 货物装运标志