书城外语商务英语公文900句典
28943600000010

第10章 样品

To send a sample, there should be a sample letter.The letter could include the price or the distinguishing features, etc.It could also tell whether the sample is free or not.

An enclosure notation should be added to the sample letter, when such documents as a brochure, catalog, price list, proforma invoice, sales terms and conditions, road map for access to premises, etc, are attached to the letter.The enclos ure notation follows 2lines after the signature block.Type the word “Enclosure”, or its abbreviation written as “Enc.” or “Encl.” with the number of enclosures or with a reference of their nature.

Make sure that the number of items should be the same as the items mentioned in the letter.

寄出样品时,要附寄一封样品介绍函,信的内容应该包括产品价格或特色等。也可在信中告知此样品是否免费。

当样品介绍信附有宣传册、产品目录、价目表、形式发票、销售条款和条件以及路线图等文件时,就应该在信中添加附件提示。附件提示位于签名部分下边空过两行处。打印单词“Enclosure”,或其缩写“Enc.或Encl.”, 以及附件数目或附件性质。

特别要注意的是,要确保附件数目一定要与信中提及的数目相符。

It would be very helpful if you could... 如果贵方能……将会给我方很大帮助

It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果贵方能寄来销售统计数据,将会给我方很大帮助。

It would be very helpful if you could send us a price list for each item shown in your catalog.

如果贵方能寄来产品目录中所列项目的价目表,将会给我方很大帮助。

It would be very helpful if you could send us a list of your merchandise and a price list.

如果贵方能寄来产品目录和价目表,将会给我方很大帮助。

We would like to request that you send us... 请贵方给我方寄来……

We would like to request that you send us the latest brochure.

请贵方给我方寄来最新的产品宣传手册。

We would like to request that you send us your company brochure and your latest annual report.

请贵方给我方寄来贵方的宣传手册及最新年度报表。

Enclosed is.../Enclosed please find.../Attached please find... 内附……

Enclosed is our latest new products brochure.

内附我方最新产品手册。

Enclosed please find a copy of the minutes from the department meeting on budget cuts.

内附有关削减预算的部门会议记录一份。

Enclosed please find our company brochure.

内附我方宣传手册。

Attached please find a copy of the letter which we fixed today to your London office.

内附信函一份,我方已经将此函传真至贵方伦敦办事处。

Attached please find a letter of intent.

内附意向书一份。

Enclosed please find for your review a draft of the license agreement.

内附许可证协议草案一份,请过目。

Enclosed please find the following original documents signed by our company.

内附我方签署的下述文件正本。

reach.../arrive... 送达/抵达

The samples should reach you within a week.

样品会在一周内送达。

The samples will most likely arrive in your hand on Monday,25October.

样品很可能会在10月25日星期一送达贵方手中。

not be able to provide/cannot provide/be not available 不能提供

We are sorry that we will not be able to provide you with free samples.

很抱歉,我方不能向贵方提供免费样品。

We apologize for not being able to provide you any free samples.

请原谅,我方不能向贵方提供任何免费样品。

We cannot provide free samples.

我方不能提供免费样品。

Free samples are not available at the moment.

现在没有免费样品可以提供。

I ve got some idea of... 我对贵方的……有了一些了解

I ve got some idea of your exports of your operations.

我会对贵方的出口业务有了一些了解。

I ve got some idea of imports of your operations.

我对贵方的进口业务有了一些了解。

I ve got some idea of the complete picture of your operations.

我对贵方的整个业务状况有了一些了解。

has met with great favor overseas 在国外很受欢迎

Our product has met with great favor overseas.

我方的产品在国外很受欢迎。

This design of T shirts has met with great favor overseas.

这种款式的T恤衫在国外很受欢迎。

This type of cameras has met with great favor overseas.

这种类型的相机在国外很受欢迎。

It looks... 看起来……

It looks very attractive.

看起来很吸引人。

It looks beautiful.

看起来很漂亮。

It looks graceful.

看起来很高雅。

This tablecloth is... 这种桌布……

This tablecloth is very easy to wash.

这种桌布很容易洗。

This tablecloth is economically priced.

这种桌布的定价很经济实惠。

This tablecloth is exquisitely made.

这种桌布做工很精致。

not only...but also... 不仅……而且……

The material is not only attractive, but also lasts a long time.

这种材料不仅吸引人,而且经久耐用。

This product is not only fine in quality, but also moderately priced.

这种产品不仅质量好,而且价格公道。

This type is not only well designed, but also of good quality.

这种款式不仅设计新颖美观,而且质量上乘。

索取样品函:

Dear Mr.Morgan,

We have received your letter of 10October 2005outlining your commercial terms and the attached specifications for your product No.1080.

In order to make a proper evaluation of your product, it would be very helpful to examine an actual sample.We wonder if it would be possible for you to send us one unit of the product as a sample, free of charge.

We await your positive reply.

Yours sincerely,

亲爱的摩根先生:

我方已收到贵方2005年10月10日关于贵方贸易条件及内附第1080号产品的来函。

考察贵方的产品样本,将有助于我方恰当地评价贵方的产品。不知贵方能否免费寄来一份样品。

期待贵方肯定的答复。

同意寄送样品回函:

Dear Mr.Morgan,

Thank you for showing interest in our product No.1080.

We sent you 2sample units by courier service today.Today is Friday, they will most likely arrive in your hands on Monday, 25October.

We are confident that the samples will be very satisfactory and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Yours truely,

亲爱的摩根先生:

感谢您对第1080号产品的关心。

今天我方派邮务专递送去两个样品。今天是星期五,样品可能会在下星期一(10月25日)送到贵方手中。

我方相信我方的产品会令贵方满意。我方期待您的迅速答复。

谨致问候。

回绝寄送样品回函:

Dear Mr.Morgan,

In reply to your recent letter regarding the supply of 10free sample units of our product No.1080, we regretfully have to say that we are unable to supply them.

It is our corporate policy that we never agree to free of charge supply of more than 2units.Therefore, we can only send you 2units free of charge, and we would have to charge US1,200 for the remaining 8units.

We are sorry that we are unable to comply fully with your request.We await your reply.

Best regards.

Yours truely,

亲爱的摩根先生:

您最近来信要求我方免费提供10个第1080号产品的样品,很遗憾,我方不能提供。

我方的原则是从不免费提供两个以上的样品。因此,我方最多只能免费提供两个样品,我方将对其余8个样品收取1200美元。

很抱歉,我方不能完全满足您的要求。

期待贵方的回复。

谨致问候。