书城外语从零开始学英语:速成英语发音王
7797400000029

第29章 深刻模仿高频句子(2)

感谢用语

It’s so sweet of you.真是太谢谢你了。

I’d appreciate that very much.非常感谢。

I really don’t know how I can thank you enough.我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

Thank you for your trouble.谢了,麻烦你了。

It’s most thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。

Thank you for picking me up.谢谢你来接我。

Thanks a lot for the lift.非常感谢让我搭车。

That is really nice of you to repair the bicycle for me.很感谢你为我修自行车。

It’s very kind of you to show me around.非常感谢你带我到处走走。

回答感谢

That’s all right.不客气。

It’s a pleasure.不用谢。

I’m glad I could help.很高兴我能帮忙。

It’s my pleasure.不客气。

It was nothing at all.根本没有关系。

No trouble at all.不用谢。

I was glad to be of some service.我很高兴能助你一臂之力。

Delighted I was able to help.很高兴我能帮忙。

At your service.愿为你效劳。

心情用语

I’m very happy.我很高兴。

I’m glad to hear it.听到这消息我很高兴。

I’ve never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。

I’m in a good mood today.我今天的心情很好。

Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。

I lucked out today.今天的运气真好。

I hit the jackpot!我中头彩了!

I jumped for joy.我高兴得跳了起来。

It’s a dream come true!美梦成真!

问候用语

How’s life?日子过得怎么样?

How is everything with you?近来好吗?

How’s everything going?事情进展得怎么样?

Nice to see you!见到你真高兴!

Long time no see!好久不见!

What have you been up to?你最近忙什么呢?

Pretty good. And you?很不错。你呢?

As usual.老样子。

Keeping myself busy.瞎忙呗。

祝贺用语

Nice one!干得好!

Fantastic!太棒了!

Many, many congratulations on your marriage.恭贺你们喜结良缘。

I must congratulate you on your promotion.恭喜你升职了。

I must congratulate you.我一定得祝贺你。

I’d like to congratulate you on your success.我想对你的成功表示祝贺。

The same to you.向您致以同样祝贺。

Oh, I feel flattered.哦,你过奖了。

I am just very lucky.我仅仅是很幸运罢了。

邀请用语

Would you like to come with me?你愿意和我一起去吗?

Won’t you go shopping with me?跟我一起逛街好吗?

Will you be free tomorrow? Stop by my house.你明天有空吗?来我家玩吧。

Would you like to come over?你要不要过来一起玩?

Do you care to join me for lunch?一起进午餐好吗?

Come over for supper tonight with us, OK?今晚到我家来吃饭,怎么样?

I’ll treat you to a drink.我请你喝一杯。

Nice having you.很高兴你能来。

I shall be glad if you can come.你要是能来,我真是太高兴了。

接受邀请

I’d love to.我很愿意。

Great! I’d like that.太好了。我很喜欢。

That sounds like a nice idea.这主意听上去很好。

It would be very nice to have dinner with you.能和你共进晚餐真好。

That would be very nice.那太好了。

That’s really most kind of you.真是太感谢您了。

We’d be delighted to attend your wedding.我们非常高兴参加你们的婚礼。

It would give us great pleasure to attend the banquet.我们非常荣幸能去参加这个宴会。

That would give us great pleasure.能被邀请我们非常荣幸。

祝愿用语

I wish you good luck.祝你好运。

Wish you to get well soon.祝你早日康复。

I hope all is going well with your family.祝你全家安好。

Hoping you have a nice Christmas.祝你圣诞快乐!

Have a wonderful time on MidAutumn Day.祝中秋快乐!

Relax and enjoy yourself on your trip.祝你旅途轻松愉快!

May you return safe and sound.祝你平安归来。

May all happiness attend you.祝你永远幸福。

God bless you!愿上帝保佑你!

表示厌烦

I don’t like it.我不喜欢这个。

I hate it!最讨厌这个了。

This is disgusting.这个真恶心。

I hate his guts.我对这种人恨之入骨。

I can’t stand him.看见他就心烦。

I’ve had it.我已经受够了!

What’s all this bother about?都吵些什么呀?

What a pain?真烦。

I’m fed with up her words.我对她的话都听腻了。

请求许可

Any chance?可以吗?

Mind if I open the door?介意我开门吗?

OK if I smoke here?我在这里抽烟行吗?

Let me change the channel, would you?我换一下频道好吗?

Could I buy a new shirt?我能买一件新衬衫吗?

May I go through this gate?我可以通过这道门吗?

May I have your permission to play tennis here?我在这儿打球您允许吗?

Do you have any objection to my plan?你反对我的计划吗?

Is fishing allowed here?允许在这里钓鱼吗?

拒绝许可

Sorry, that’s not on.对不起,那不行。

Sorry, no way.对不起,不行。

Sorry, out of the question.对不起,不可能。

I’m afraid you can’t do that.恐怕你不能那么做。

I’m afraid I can’t lend you the camera.恐怕我不能借给你相机。

I’m sorry, you’re not allowed to fish here.对不起,不允许在这里钓鱼。

You’re not really supposed to leave the company now.你不应该现在离开公司。

I’m afraid we can’t permit your fandangle here.恐怕我们不能允许你在这儿胡闹。

提出反驳

How should I know?我怎么会知道?

I just can’t tell.我就是不能说。

How dare you say such a thing?你竟敢说出这种事?

How dare you make such a remark?你竟敢做这样的评论?

How dare you laugh in my face?你竟敢当面嘲笑我?

How dare you speak to your mother that way?你竟敢那样跟你母亲说话?

What a silly way to put it!多么愚蠢的想法!

Be a little more levelheaded.冷静一点。

Be a bit sympathetic, won’t you?有点同情心,可以吗?

表示害怕

Horrible!好恐怖!

Frightened to death.吓死人了。

I’m frightened of the exams.我很害怕考试。

I can’t fly on an airplane.我不敢坐飞机。

I was terrified out of my mind.我吓得心都跳出来了。

That movie made my flesh crawl.那部电影令我全身发麻。

I’m frightened to live there alone.我害怕一个人住那儿。

I’m really terrified to see the accident.我真害怕看到出事。

I’m really in a flap.我真的慌极了。

表示悲观

There’s no way he can make it.他不可能成功。

Fat chance of catching the thief.抓到这个贼不太可能。

Can’t be done.成不了。

Our team was hopeless.我们队没希望了。

I rather doubt that.我对此颇有怀疑。

I’m not at all sure he is capable of doing that.我不能肯定他能做那件事。

I don’t really believe you can get away with it.我不大相信你能逃脱得了。

I don’t think you can make it.我想你做不成。

This project is doomed to fail.这个项目注定要失败。

表示失望

What a disappointment!真让人失望!

What a pity!太遗憾了!

It was a waste of effort.白费力了。

All that for nothing.前功尽弃。

You let me down.你真让我失望。

I blew it.我真失策。

It’s a waste of time.纯属浪费时间。

My heart is broken.我的心都碎了。

What a shame!真可惜!

表示乐观

Everything will be fine.一切都会好的。

This weekend is certain to be enjoyable.这个周末一定很有意思。

Things will work out fine.事情会好起来的。

She’ll be great, I’m sure.她会很棒的,我肯定。

You are bound to win it.你一定会获胜。

I have no doubt of his success.我肯定他会成功。

You’re bound to enjoy.你肯定会喜欢。

The party is bound to be successful.这次聚会肯定会成功。

Everything will be good, I’m sure.我肯定一切都会好的。

表示同情

What a pity!真可惜!

What a shame!真遗憾!

That’s really too bad.那真是太糟糕了。

I’m very sorry to hear that.听到那消息,我真难过。

I was very sorry to hear about your father.听到有关你父亲的事,我真难过。

May he rest in peace.愿他安息。

Oh, bad luck.哦,真不走运。

I do feel sorry for him.我真的很难过。

Bless you!愿上帝保佑你。

道歉用语

I’m sorry to give you so much trouble.真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。

Forgive my ignorance.请原谅我的无知。

I’m terribly sorry. I really apologize for that.非常抱歉。

It was really quite unintentional.真的,那完全是无意的。

I’m sorry for the way I snapped at you.请原谅我不分青红皂白地责备了你。

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了。

That’s my fault.是我的错。

It was careless of me.是我不小心。

I didn’t mean that.我不是故意的。